Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Welcome to the future of beverages! Infusing cannabis into drinks can be done in a variety of ways. Learn all about it as you craft delicious cocktails, smoothies, lattes, and spirit-free mixed drinks.
Maybe you're curious about CBD or perhaps you've tried a store-bought sparkling cannabis drink already. Either way, you're here because you're ready to learn the ins and outs of making deliciously infused drinkables. This guide, written by Jamie Evans (author of The Ultimate Guide to CBD), will serve as the go-to resource for anyone interested in incorporating phytocannabinoids into a variety of recipes.
Inside, you'll start your journey with infused mixology. You'll learn the most essential how-tos and infusion methods, including decarboxylation and heating techniques for those who want to do it all. Different from other books in this category, this book offers something to both beginners and experts--and crucially, to both those who only want to use CBD and those who want to infuse with THC--presenting many approaches to enhancing drinks. From adding CBD oils and tinctures to a variety of recipes to crafting more complex cannabis libations behind the bar, you can choose the path that's right for you. Recipes include:
- Basic infusions: Infused bitters, shrubs, honey, sour mix, simple syrups, and an alcohol-based tincture
- Coffee and tea: Pumpkin Spice Latte, Butter Coffee, Turmeric Latte, Summer Berry Palmer, Ginger Lemon Hibiscus Iced Tea, Masala Chai Tea
- Juices, shakes, and smoothies: Green Goddess Canna-leaf Juice, Garden of Eden Juice, Chocolate Banana Protein Shake, PB&J Shake, Superfood Smoothie, Vitamin CBD Smoothie
- Spirit-Free Mixed Drinks: Raspberry Rickey, Sparkling Rosemary Greyhound, Fuzzy Ginger Fizz, Apple Spice CBD Mule, The Jolly Cranberry, Infused Feisty Mary
- Cocktails: Blood Orange Aperol Spritz, Spicy Melon Margarita, CBD Limelight, Strawberry Rhubarb Shrub Soda, Blackberry Ginger Bramble, Papaya Pisco Sour, Laid Back Manhattan, Toasty Toddy
- And many more!
With an exploration of cannabis terpenes, this book also provides the author's signature techniques for evaluating cannabis aroma and flavor profiles to curate flavor pairings. As a Wine Enthusiast 40 Under 40 Tastemaker and Certified Specialist of Wine, Jamie applies the same sensory evaluation techniques she used in the wine world to cannabis, helping readers fine-tune their senses to better understand it as an ingredient--and use it to craft the perfect infused drinks. Including recipes and tips from leading industry experts, this book has it all.