Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The craft cocktail drink is back! Bartenders all over the world now showcase infused, botanical cocktails on their menus. Create these delicious concoctions in your own home with this collection of artisan cocktail recipes. In addition to craft drinks and techniques, this book also covers traditional mixology methods and features classic cocktails that never go out of style, like the Tom Collins and Negroni. Let the cocktail hour commence with more than 95 recipes to choose from! Essential for the home cocktail enthusist!
- TRADITIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY RECIPES: Mixologist drinks for all occasions. For a romantic dinner, special celebration, holidays, entertaining and more, there is a perfect, well-loved recipe for every get-together
- ACCOMMODATES ALL LEVELS: This ultimate cocktail recipe book is made for beginners, experts, and everyone in between, featuring mixed drinks with a variety of alcohol favorites Including whiskey, gin and vodka
- RECIPES & PHOTOS: Recipes for every mood and occasion and beautiful photos for each drink will keep enthusiasts excited to continue to try new cocktail recipes every week. Recipes feature the Sidecar, Pomegranate & Mint Shrub, Piña Colada, Mandarin & Lime Ginger Beer, and many more
- EASY AND SIMPLE: Includes information for beginners from types of glasses to how to measure your pour. Broken down by type, bartending enthusiasts can explore muddling, blending, building & layering, shaking, stirring, and infusing or flaming.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Makes a great gift for a birthday, holiday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and more. This is a great bartending book gift for a new home or to complete any renovated home bar
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review The Craft of Cocktails: Guide to 95 Recipes